It’s often difficult for me to get a nutritious meal on the table for lunch. I don’t always have a lot of time to dedicate to preparing lunch. When I do have plenty of time, I’m often distracted because I have two young kids vying for my attention.
A few weeks ago, I began searching for easy and nutritious lunch ideas. Here are 16 of the ideas I found. I believe my girls and I would enjoy any of these!
- Very Berry Delicious Burrito from Allrecipes.com
- Healthy Mexican Rainbow Salad from Nyssa’s Kitchen
- Easy Lunch Kabobs from Mom Timeout
- Quick and Easy Taco Soup from I Wash You Dry
- California Club Chicken Wrap from Allrecipes.com
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Burritos from Lemon Tree Dwelling
- Tropical Beef Wrap from Taste of Home
- Granola Crunch Apple-Peanut Butter Sandwich Wraps from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Grilled Cheese and Pepper Sandwiches from Taste of Home
- Strawberry Spinach Salad from Culinary Hill
- The Best Broccoli Cheese Soup from Averie Cooks
- Apple, Ham, and Cheddar Melt Sandwiches from Favorite Family Recipes
- Tuna-Artichoke Salad from Allrecipes.com
- Crunchy Tuna Wraps from Taste of Home
- English Muffin Hawaiian Pizzas from Simple Nourished Living
- Sonoma Chicken Salad Sandwiches from Cooking Classy
There are a handful of lunches I already prepare regularly. These include cheese quesadillas, Easy Avocado Egg Salad, almond butter sandwiches, and Tropical Red Beans and Rice. I’m eager to try some of the recipes listed above so we can have some variety.
What are your favorite easy, nutritious, and kid-friendly lunches? Please share them with us!