When the weather warms up and the flowers bud, I start craving the flavors that I associate with spring—strawberry, lemon, carrot, egg, blueberry, almond, orange, coconut, etc.
I’m eager to try some new breakfast and brunch recipes that feature these flavors. If you’ll be making a special brunch at any point this spring, then you may want to try some of these, too!
- Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes from Lemon Tree Dwelling
- Coconut Granola Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits from The Comfort of Cooking
- Glazed Lemon Blueberry Muffins from Taste of Home
- Iced Coffee from Taste of Home
- Hint-of-Orange Pancakes with Grapefruit Syrup from Midwest Living
- Spring Egg Scramble from Midwest Living
- Candied Orange Peel Granola from Country Living
- Cheese Blintz from Smitten Kitchen
- Strawberries ‘n Cream Crumb Cake from Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Hot Cross Buns from allrecipes.com
- Sparkle Punch Recipe from Delish
- Maple Citrus Coconut Salad from Country Living
- Chocolate Almond Pastries from Martha Stewart
- Baked Asparagus Frittata from Cookie and Katie
- Carrot Cake Waffles from Willow Bird Baking
Do any of these sound good to you? What are your favorite foods to prepare for spring brunches?
Shared at the following: