The warm spring weather is on its way in, so we’re starting a new menu!
I won’t delve into the details of my menu planning process here because I’ve described these in a previous post. In summary, I plan a new menu that contains a month’s worth of meals at the beginning of each season (spring, summer, fall, and winter). We use each of these for the three months of that respective season before beginning the next season’s menu. (Click here to view all of my menus from the last few years.)
As you’ll see, I only plan dinners on our menus. We generally eat leftovers with a side of fruit for lunch. I do my best to include at least one meatless entree each week in order to save us a bit of money on groceries. For breakfasts, we generally eat oatmeal, breakfast sandwiches, or scrambled eggs and toast.
Here are the yummy dinners we’ll be eating this spring.
- Burritos, corn
- Slow cooker bourbon chicken over rice, carrots
- Taco salad
- Chicken wraps, peas
- Alfredo penne, green beans
- Cheesy pico de gallo chicken over rice, carrots
- Chicken quesadillas, corn
- Cuban ham and bean soup with cilantro lime rice
- Chicken and broccoli macaroni and cheese
- Buttery crumb chicken, green beans
- Quick jambalaya
- Creamy tortellini spinach soup
- Cheeseburger quesadillas, carrots
- Herbed chicken and rice, green beans
- Sloppy joe pie, peas
- Cheese tortellini with marinara sauce, green beans
- Honey garlic chicken breasts over rice, carrots
- Mexican rice bake
- Alfredo chicken and broccoli shells
- Sloppy joe macaroni and cheese, green beans
- Shepherd’s pie, mixed veggies
- Grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup
- Creamy beefy noodles, green beans
- Cheeseburger sliders, peas
- Meat marinara over spaghetti, green beans
Over the next few weeks I’ll share recipes for a couple of the new dishes on this menu. What will you be serving your family this spring? What new recipes are you eager to try?
Shared at the following: