With a newborn baby in the house, we’ve been consuming many meals that we’ve assembled hastily. Now that our little one is two months old, we’re ready to get back on track with a menu.
As I’ve shared in previous posts, I periodically develop monthly menus. We use each for 3 consecutive months before moving on to a new one (read more on why and how I plan monthly menus here).
As I’ve done for some time, I’m sure to include at least one meatless entrée each week. This saves us a few dollars each month. I only plan dinners on our menus because we almost always eat leftovers with a side of fruit for lunch. For breakfasts, I typically make a few items on the weekends and freeze them for easy preparation on busy weekday mornings.
- Cornbread-topped BBQ bake, green beans
- Cheesy chicken and broccoli orzo
- Curry tortellini soup, rolls
- Easy Mexican lasagna, corn
- Shredded turkey sandwiches, green beans
- Chicken noodle casserole, carrots
- Pepperoni pizza, green beans
- Sloppy joe macaroni and cheese, corn
- Grilled cheddar and Swiss sandwiches, tomato soup
- Grilled chicken, Italian orzo, carrots
- Spaghetti and meat marinara, green beans
- Beef stroganoff, carrots
- Creamy tomato penne, broccoli
- Chicken quesadilla, corn
- Ham slices, mashed potatoes and gravy, carrots
- Baked ricotta spaghetti, green beans
- Baked chicken, oven-roasted root vegetables
- Nacho soup with tortilla chips
- Honey pepper chicken over rice, green beans
- Chicken tetrazzini, carrots
- Bacon, mushroom, and Swiss macaroni and cheese, green beans
- Cheeseburger soup
- Pizzadillas, green beans
- Creamy turkey and mushroom spaghetti, carrots
- Easy tortellini tomato soup, cheesy bread
- Cheeseburger macaroni, green beans
Over the next few weeks I’ll post recipes for some of the dishes on this menu.
What will you be eating over the next few months? What new recipes are you eager to try?